Well after a long conversation with my buddy about the events I have coming up and the way that I am struggling with getting enough calories in my system while trying to maintain Ketosis, I have decided to go back to fueling on carbs until after Hinson Lake.  40 Miles this Sat + 2 Wk Taper + Hinson Lake would equal disaster on the current plan.

HOWEVER, have no fear friends, I have all intentions, right now, to be back on this starting in October

……Stay Tuned !

 Leave a comment 

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



 © 2022 - Tim Preble (@TimPreble) - UltraRunner and Endurance Athlete