Categories: Diet
Comments: No Comments
Published on: 13-September 2013

Well after a long conversation with my buddy about the events I have coming up and the way that I am struggling with getting enough calories in my system while trying to maintain Ketosis, I have decided to go back to fueling on carbs until after Hinson Lake.  40 Miles this Sat + 2 Wk Taper + Hinson Lake would equal disaster on the current plan.

HOWEVER, have no fear friends, I have all intentions, right now, to be back on this starting in October

……Stay Tuned !

No Comments - Leave a comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome , today is Friday, 12-July 2024